Sunday, April 16, 2006

April 16th 2nd

I'm back!
Ok, It's been one long long weekend, even though its just that one extra day holiday. But heys, its been one fun weekend man. I've gotta say , I did enjoy myself alot, towning with MUTU on friday and saturday, not forgetting meeting up with kenneth at Cine, seeing his fat tummy! =D Well, Its back to school again, And ok, Maths is really irritating now, I've got not a clue man, Hahas! maybe like some nick of some ppl, really my maths is hopeless lah. Haiya, Last time dont learn, now also dont know how to do. lol! Social and Geog is pretty ok, I got 11/12 for my previous test. So, I've gotta keep it up. lol! Interhouse badminton last day is this coming tuesday, So far, I've won 1 doubles, lost 1, Won 1 Singles, lost 1 single. 2-2. lol. Final is versus paramount lah, Me and satkar trying to find a way so that we'll meet that day, lets hope we do get to play each other lah. ahahas! I'm out people! Take care man! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home